Andreatta natural sweet
Tasting Notes: Delicate yellow color with slight Golden notes. Aromas of melon with peach and ripe apricots. When you taste it, it expresses fruity with notes of compote and jam. Excellent balance between acidity and natural sweetness.
Pairing: Strong cheeses; dessert prior to the traditional Sunday barbecue; after meals with family and friends.
Winemakers: Marcelo Moreno and Nicolas Rizza.
- Variety: Torrontés 50% Moscatel 50%
- Growing zone: Siján, Valle de Pomán , Provincia de Catamarca.
- Vineyard height: 1000 Meters.
- Vineyard age 80 years.
- Vineyard Production: 5000 kg/ha
- Annual production: 3000 Bottles